Mohammad (Jeff) received his B.Sc degree in electrical engineering from University of Tehran,Tehran, Iran in July 2009. He got his master's degree from Oklahoma State University -Tulsa in 2011. The focus of his thesis was on design and fabrication of uncooled thermoelectric infrared detectors. In 2014, Mohammad moved to University of Central Florida along with his advisor to complete his PhD. Currently, he is working on fabrication of uncooled thermoelectric infrared detectors, characterizing nano-structures, setting up experiments, etc. If you would like to know more about his research click here.
- Abdolvand, Reza, and Mohammad J. Modarres-Zadeh. "Nanowire thermoelectric infrared detector." Patent No. WO2013089824. 20 Jun. 2013.
- Abdolvand, Reza, Mohsen Shahmohammadi Ghahsareh, and Mohammad J. Modarres-Zadeh. "Microelectromechanical resonators with passive frequency tuning using variable impedance circuits." U.S. Patent No. 8,350,633. 8 Jan. 2013.
Mohammad J. Modarres-Zadeh, Nahida Akhter, Ronald Hellmer, Michael Aragon, and Reza Abdolvand, "Thermal conductivity characterization of in-situ fabricated polysilicon nanowires for uncooled thermoelectric infrared detectors", Micro-and Nanotechnology Sensors, and Applications (SPIE), May 22, 2015.
H. Fatemi, M. J. Modarres-Zadeh, and R. Abdolvand; "Passive wireless temperature sensing with piezoelectric MEMS resonators," IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), pp.909-912, 18-22 Jan. 2015.
Modarres-Zadeh, Mohammad J., and Reza Abdolvand. "High-responsivity thermoelectric infrared detectors with stand-alone sub-micrometer polysilicon wires." Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 24.12 (2014): 125013.
- Modarres-Zadeh, Mohammad J., and Reza Abdolvand. "A low-noise silicon-based 20μm* 20μm uncooled thermoelectric infrared detector." SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2013.
- Mohammad Modarres and Reza Abdolvand,"Parylene Supported Uncooled Thermoelectric Infrared Detector with Umbrella-Like Absorber," Hilton Head 2012 Workshop, Hilton Head, SC, June. 2012.
- Mohammad J. Modarres-Zadeh, Zachary S. Carpenter, Mark G. Rockley, and Reza Abdolvand, "Parylene Suppoered 20um*20um Uncooled Thermoelectric Infrared Detector with High Fill Factor," 2012 Conference of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE), Baltimore, MD, April. 2012.
- M. Shahmohammadi, M.J. Modarres-Zadeh, and R. Abdolvand, “Low jitter thin-film piezoelectric-on-substrate oscillators,” Proc. IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium (IFCS), Newport Beach, CA, 1-4 June 2010, pp.613-617.